On the Go Mini Quiches
If breakfast is always a problem for you due to lack of time, mini quiches may just be the
answer. You can make these mini quiches on Sunday and either refrigerate them or
freeze them to grab and go for the week. The flavoring possibilities are endless.
Some suggestions for your mini quiches are:
Posted in Bite by Byte Bits, Recipes
- Add in small amounts of breakfast sausage, turkey sausage, bacon turkey bacon or ham for some additional protein.
- Add a small amount of grated cheese.
- Bring on the veggies! Some good add-ons are bell pepper, mushroom, spinach onion, potato, and tomatoes.
- These can be made crust-less for a lower carbohydrate choice, and you could even use deli ham slices as your crust.
- Either egg whites of whole eggs can be used. Most recipes call for 6-8 eggs.
- Use muffin liners sprayed with cooking spray for easier clean up.
- Most recipes cook at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Pinterest has many ideas for mini quiches!
- You could add these to a toasted English muffin or whole grain sandwich thin for a healthier option than the usual sausage biscuit or croissant.